Do you know someone who is great at holding all the pieces together? Who can switch gears from data entry to event planning to communications? SFBI is hiring an Operations Coordinator to provide operational and administrative support to our office. This is a part-time position expected to work approximately 20 hours/week, with potential to move to full-time after 3-6 months. The expected salary range is $15-$18/hour. The full listing is below, and also online at http://www.idealist.org/view/job/Cj92SnKDkJjd/. Please forward to your networks or anyone who might be interested!
Estimated Hiring Timeline
April 17 – Applications due
April 20-24 – First round interviews (via phone)
April 30 – Second round interviews (in-person – please note this date is fixed)
May 8 – Work sample request due (will be sent to applicants after interview)
May 15 – Position offered
June 16 – Position starts (please note this date is fixed with limited flexibility)
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Operations Coordinator is responsible for providing a broad range of support to the Beacon Initiative. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Fundraising and reporting
- Assist in preparation of funding proposals, reports, and other materials as needed.
- Maintain and update a schedule of deadlines for proposals and reports.
- Perform data analysis, data entry, and pull data reports as needed for evaluations and reports.
- Fiscal operations
- Process invoices for submission to Study Center.
- Execute contracts with consultants.
- Track budget and provide monthly updates.
- Coordinate with fiscal sponsor, SF Study Center, on issues as they arise.
- Meetings and logistics
- Schedule, coordinate, and document meetings; proactively provide logistical support.
- Provide support for special events as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date online presence for SFBI, including social media and website.
- Provide communications support to Expanded Learning Collaborative, including compiling and distributing newsletters and maintaining website.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 1-2 years previous experience in an operational/administrative support role.
- Ability to complete administrative tasks with efficiency and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and writing skills.
- Proficiency in navigating the Internet and familiarity with Microsoft Office on PC systems.
- Flexibility and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment; able to be a self-starter, solution-oriented, take initiative, prioritize multiple assignments, and work independently.
To Apply: Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 17. Please include “[your name]” – Operations Coordinator Search in the subject line.
San Francisco Study Center is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of diverse backgrounds to apply.